Comment on page
Getting started with Harmony testnet
In this section, you will learn how to connect and use your Web3 wallet on the Harmony Testnet.
If Metamask is well connected the fox icon appears.
- And click _add to Metamask _ button
Add the Harmony testnet to Metamask using chainlist.org
TEST ONE token is used on the Harmony Testnet. It is used to:
- pay for transaction fees (abbreviated as ONE)
- to deploy a DAO in the same way that test-ETH is used on Goerli
Please note that the symbol of the test-ONE is "ONE", the same as for mainnet-ONE.
- Copy the account address from your Metamask wallet and paste it into the search bar.
- It should output an address that begins with one1.
- In a couple of seconds you should receive 1000 TEST ONE to deploy your DAO.