Which templates are available on the Ethereum Network?
On the Ethereum (Mainnet) Network a DAO can be deployed choosing one of these templates:
- Company DAO: use transferable tokens to represent an ownership stake in your organization. Decisions are made based on stake-weighted voting.
- Membership DAO: use a non-transferable token to represent the membership. Decisions are made based on one-member-one-vote governance.
- Reputation DAO: use non-transferable tokens to represent reputation. Decisions are made using reputation-weighted voting.
- Open Enterprise DAO (not maintained): a suite of apps for organizations, including project management, bounties, budget planning and rewards.
- Dandelion DAO (not maintained): facilitate collaboration with an organization that makes it easy for contributors to simply part ways when disagreements occur.
- Fundraising DAO (not maintained): launch a transparent and accountable crowdfunding campaign for your organization.
Note: "not maintained" indicates that the third party that deployed the template does not longer support it. In the case of bugs, they may not be fixed.